- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in Attitude, Child Custody, Children, Communication, confidence, Conflict, Coparenting, Coping, Court Authorities, Court Orders, Dating, Distrust, divorce, Divorce Coaching, Divorce Nastiness, Emotional Expense, Faith, Family Court, Family Court System, judges, lies, Life's Doors Mediation, motivation, optimism, Parent Coordinator, Parenting Consultants, Parenting Time, personal growth, positive thinking, Relationships
- Leave a comment
This year I have been incorporating all pieces of my business into one and doing away with the Coparent Coach. I continue to offer those services and more under Life’s Doors Mediation. Anyway, earlier in the week I decided that it was time to part with the website for the Coparent Coach and thought I had everything now covered in Life’s Doors Mediation’s website. Well, I didn’t. The court battle forum was lost in the process, but good news!! I have added a forum to Life’s Doors’ website. phew.
Many of you had signed up for the old forum and unfortunately, that info is lost, so I encourage you to sign up on the new forum. This will be your place to meet others who are in your situation and share information, as well as, gain information yourself. Discuss anything you would like: coparenting, the legal system, parenting issues, dating woes, stress, lawyers, parenting consultants, parental alienation syndrome, legal abuse syndrome, anything that is on your mind.
Now, as I mentioned, I had several people sign up for the forum, but it was rarely used or commented on. Maybe I was not using it right!! So even though we had a loss, we now have a gain. This time, I can try to make sure that I am doing everything I need to do to get the ball rolling. The new forum should be available soon, so please sign up. And here is a word of caution. These things can be used against you by a hostile ex or a meddling parenting consultant so my advice is to never use your own name, never use a user name that your ex would recognize and be careful about naming court authorities or your ex or if you are going to, be cautious with it. That is my only rule. So get out there and talk to each other, share with each other and learn from each other. There is safety in numbers, my friends!
Image courtesy of digitalart] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015