Mood Music Workshop September 9th
Now that I have the use of a classroom, I wanted to offer some fun workshops and classes. It’s not all about divorce, you know! As a life coach, I can tell you that life is about much, much more. The sky is the limit!
I am a huge music lover and I bet many of you are, as well. I thought music is a great piece of health and wellness and so I am inviting you to attend my workshop, where we will listen to some great music and how it makes us feel. Music can be very healing, uplifting, motivating and inspiring, among other things.
On September 9th, you can attend my workshop, “Mood Music”, at 7 PM at the Circle of Healing Arts, 299 Coon Rapids, MN 55433. The class will be limited to 12 participants. The cost for the event is $5.00. Bring along your favorite CD or a flash drive with your favorite song and we will listen to as many as time allows.
To register, or if you have any questions about this workshop, please call Susan at 763-566-2282.
Image courtesy of Marin / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?