- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in Abuse, anger, Battered Women's Groups, Child Custody, Conflict, Coparenting, Coping, Distrust, divorce, Divorce Nastiness, Domestic Abuse, Domestic Violence, downward spiral, Faith, hopelessness, motivation, Music, Music videos, optimism, personal growth, positive thinking, Relationships, self care, Single parenting, Songs, support
- Leave a comment
A Song of Truth
This song expresses what I want you to know. Times are extremely difficult for many of you right now, but it will get better. Anytime we experience times of struggle, it can be overwhelming and you might think, “Is this all there is? Is this my life now? Why me? Why now?” All you can do sometimes is pass the time with some simple pleasures.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?