And if Yesterday’s Post Wasn’t Enough…
Hospitals can also take custody of your child. This crap happens because parents look to systems to help them deal with a jerk in their life. Typically, in divorce cases, when your ex is psychotic, you look to the law to help. I have come to the conclusion that the law doesn’t help, they only punish, and they punish you for pointing out someone’s bad behavior. We have really sick systems in this nation now, unfortunately.
If a hospital starts arguing with you about your child, ask to be transferred to a different hospital. I’d say run, but that might get your child removed from your care.
Oh, and did I tell you that Obamacare allows for a nurse to report that they are uncomfortable sending you home with your new baby alone? Guess what?! Parenting Consultants for all. I will try to post that section if I can find it again in that massive fraud of a law. In the mean time, read today’s article that has me hopping mad! Imagine a child who is not feeling well, but is not allowed to be taken care of by her parents?!
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- TeamHCU on Coparent Hell: Parenting Consultants Keep the Fire Raging
- bestrevengeonanex on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- TeamHCU on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?