And Now…A Little More Court Overreach
Well, I hope there is more to the story, but my personal and professional experience tells me that there may not be. It is highly likely that a parent was deemed unfit for denying his child a McDonald’s dinner. All of these court professionals like to label the parents with mental disorders that they do not have, but when you read some of their reports…pot, meet kettle.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015