- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in Child Custody, Children, Communication, confidence, Conflict, Coparenting, Coping, Court Authorities, Dating, divorce, Divorce Nastiness, Faith, Family Court, love, marriage, motivation, negativity, New Coparent Coach Features, optimism, Parent Coordinator, Parenting Consultants, Parenting Time, personal growth, positive thinking, Relationships, self care, significant others, Single parenting, support
- Leave a comment
Blog Talk Radio
The Coparent Coach is considering doing a blog talk radio show on a weekly or biweekly basis. The show would focus on a topic for the day, but also be open to taking phone is questions about mediation, divorce, co parenting, parenting consultants, dating, relationships, parenting, and anything else that you would want to ask the coach about.
If this is something that you would like to participate in, please take the survey:
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015