- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in Abuse, Abusive Relationships, Bad guys, Being punished, Bias, Child Abuse, Co-parenting Classes Minnesota, Coparenting, Coparenting Help Minnesota, Coping, Court Authorities, custody, divorce, Divorce classes, Divorce Classes Minnesota, Divorce Education Minnesota, Domestic Abuse, Domestic Violence, Ex Spouse, Family Court, Fear, fighting, High Conflict Diversion Program Minnesota, Life's Doors Mediation, Parent Coordinators, Parenting, Parenting Classes, Parenting Consultants, Parenting Time, Physical Abuse, Relationships, Single parenting, Systems, Toxic Relationships, Triggers, Unhealthy Relationships
- Leave a comment
Check It Out!!!
I have been waiting for a while to be able to announce this. It is finally here! The home site for the High Conflict Diversion Program has been revamped. This is very exciting! It should be much easier for people all across the USA find an instructor. Check out the new website and sign up for a class! Start the new year off right. Sign up now to put a stop to the on-going co-parenting conflict. Your kids will thank you for it!
Also, let me know if there are other nights, times or areas of the metro where you’d like to see classes offered. We are currently working on getting new instructors trained and having classes offered through out the metro and possibly in the Duluth and Mankato areas. If this interests you, please send me an email. My new High Conflict Program email is email@example.com. I cannot wait to hear from you. Here is wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, with a new start from highconflict.net and Life’s Doors Mediation.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015