Divorce Nastiness Spans the Globe
*The following is a repost from 8-9-11
It is shocking, sometimes, the level of nastiness a divorce can sink to. The problems are not just in United States divorce cases. You can read about this nastiness online around the world. I saw this case on the news today. What do you think? Was this a set up? Should what someone does in their personal life affect a custody decision? Does the decision to drink and drive show poor judgment on the part of a parent? Should they lose custody or have visitation limited? What do you think?
It all reminds me of War of the Roses just a bit!
And if you have ever seen War of the Roses, here is the infamous car scene!
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?