- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in Abuse, anger, Battered Women's Groups, Child Custody, Children, Communication, Conflict, Coparenting, Coping, Distrust, divorce, Divorce Nastiness, Domestic Abuse, Domestic Violence, Faith, Family Court, Holidays, hopelessness, New Coparent Coach Features, optimism, Parent Coordinator, Parenting Consultants, Parenting Time, personal growth, Relationships, self care, Single parenting, support
- Leave a comment
Divorce Support Group Holiday Break
Due to the next two Mondays being holiday eves, there will not be a support group scheduled again until Monday, January 7th. Please join us next year of you struggle with divorce, co-parenting issues or the break up of a significant relationship. Gain support from others going through similar experiences and help others who struggle as well.
We meet at Brooklyn United Methodist Church in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota at 7 PM. Currently, the meetings are scheduled weekly, but early next year the group will decide how often to meet. If any changes are made to the schedule, I will let you know.
If you would like any more information, please contact me.
Image courtesy of anankkml / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?