Do You Need to Give Up Something?
Life is not always the way we want it to be. There are some things that we cannot change and we have to decide to accept it and move on or continue in a never ending battle. On-going conflict is bad for you health. It can overwhelm your life and leave you with negative thoughts and feelings. It can also keep you from moving on with your life. It is hard to see that there are things you have to do to protect yourself, but you are often times the only one who can take care of you. You are the only one who can change your life. No one else can do it for you. When you wait for someone to improve, you will wait a long time. Change only comes through action. Sitting and complaining about the state of your life or your circumstances will only invite more complaining. Taking measures to improve your situation makes you feel more confident and less hopeless. You are doing something and that becomes your new focus. Let the action overwhelm your thoughts and release you from the pain and negativity you feel now.
Read more about what you have to give up in order to move forward here.
Image courtesy of dan / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?