- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in Abuse, Abusive Relationships, Bad guys, Being punished, Bias, Child Abuse, Co-parenting Classes Minnesota, Coparenting, Coparenting Help Minnesota, Coping, Court Authorities, custody, divorce, Divorce classes, Divorce Classes Minnesota, Divorce Education Minnesota, Domestic Abuse, Domestic Violence, Ex Spouse, Family Court, Fear, fighting, High conflict consulting, Life's Doors Mediation, Parent Coordinator Training, Parent Coordinators, Parenting, Parenting Classes, Parenting Consultant Training, Parenting Consultants, Parenting Time, Physical Abuse, Relationships, Single parenting, Systems, Toxic Relationships, Unhealthy Relationships
- Leave a comment
Everything You Wanted to Know About Parenting Consultants/Coordinators, but were Afraid to Ask
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net.
Ever thought you might need to get a parenting consultant or parenting coordinator appointed to your high conflict custody case? Do you wonder what a parenting consultant or coordinator is? What they do? Would you like to hear from people with first hand experience in utilizing someone in the role of PC? How much do parenting consultants charge? Can you get rid of a parenting consultant? Why does the parenting consultant hate me?
All this and more can be answered if you attend my web even Q & A about parenting consultants and coordinators. If you have read my blog and considered conflict coaching, but were a little leery of this person who also offers services as a parenting consultant, now is your chance to check me out. At a cost of only $10, you can get a sample of what I offer to my coaching clients. Many of my clients deal with a parenting consultant or parenting coordinator and have learned how to turn things around. If you were to spend 3 hours coaching, you’d pay $150, which is still a great deal. Consider how much a retainer for a lawyer might cost, or how much a day in court will cost you? Maybe coaching can help, and save you money in the process. But on January 11th at 10 AM, you have a chance to ask your most pressing question about parenting consultants/parenting coordinators and you can also hear questions from the other participants, too.
I have scheduled this event for 3 hours so that every participant should have time to ask a question or make a comment. If by chance, we run out of time, I will have a way for you to ask a question behind the scenes.
I hope you’ll join me for the first Q & A about parenting consultants/parenting coordinators. Remember, I also have a book out called, “The Parenting Consultant Nightmare” so it is fair for me to say I wrote the book. I have utilized a parenting consultant with my own family and have trained as a pc who tries to do it better. Let me know if this is something you’d like to see offered on going, or make suggestions for future web events from Life’s doors Mediation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy your ticket now!
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- TeamHCU on Coparent Hell: Parenting Consultants Keep the Fire Raging
- bestrevengeonanex on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- TeamHCU on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?