- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in Attitude, balance, Child Custody, Children, Conflict, Coparenting, Coping, Court Authorities, Distrust, divorce, Divorce Nastiness, Family Court, love, motivation, Music, Music videos, optimism, personal growth, positive thinking, Relationships, self care, Single parenting, Songs, support
- Leave a comment
Find a Reason
The following is a repost from 6/28/11
If you’ve become a stark raving lunatic because of spending time trapped in the Family Court system, listen to this song and think of your kids. Maybe it will inspire you to change your ways and find a positive way forward. It’s a great song regardless! From Hoobastank: The reason w/ lyrics…
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- TeamHCU on Coparent Hell: Parenting Consultants Keep the Fire Raging
- bestrevengeonanex on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- TeamHCU on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?