Have You Heard of Co-Parent Court?
What do you think about this concept? This is from a judge that I think highly of, although have never been before him myself. I have mentioned him before in a previous post. I am not sure about this co-parent court concept. I used to envy people who had kids and were never married so they could never be subject to a parenting consultant. I guess they are not so lucky now? I would like to give this the benefit of the doubt, but from what I have seen, people would be better off if the family courts just left them the hell alone.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- TeamHCU on Coparent Hell: Parenting Consultants Keep the Fire Raging
- bestrevengeonanex on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- TeamHCU on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?