- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in Attitude, balance, Children, Communication, confidence, Conflict, Coparenting, Coping, Dating, Distrust, divorce, Faith, love, marriage, motivation, negativity, New Coparent Coach Features, optimism, personal growth, positive thinking, Relationships, self care, significant others, support
- Leave a comment
How a Life Coach Can Help You
*The following is a repost 11-20-11
A life coach will help you find direction in life and also help you set and achieve goals. I work with people who are feeling stuck in life. It may be that they have been through a traumatic life transition, such as divorce or the loss of a relationship. Couples may seek out the help of a life coach when their relationship has lost its passion. Maybe you no longer enjoy your job and cannot get motivated to make a change. A life coach can help in all of those situations and more.
Life coaches are not therapists. They are more of a cheerleader. A life coach knows how to motivate people and can help people stop those negative thoughts that get you down. Most life coaches are very positive people and are inspiring to be around. I have had clients say that they should spend more time with me because they feel inspired to go take on the world after a session.
Yes, you have friends and family to talk to, but sometimes those people are part of the problem. If you tend to be a people pleaser, you can try really hard to keep everyone around you happy and sacrifice your own happiness in the process. You may be involved in a toxic relationship and not even know it or realize the effect it has on you. A life coach will work with you and give you an honest assessment of what you are all about. They can help you see what is working in your life and what isn’t. Sometimes they point out things about your life that you cannot see yourself.
Life coaching is best in person, but can be done by phone or email, as well. It is helpful to use all communication avenues available because life issues don’t always happen on schedule! Life coaching may be necessary for a few sessions or over a period of several months. It depends on your needs and how much you gain from the experience.
If you would like the services of a life coach, feel free to contact me for a free and confidential consultation. I am always ready to help.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?