If At First You Don’t Succeed
One would think that after going through a bad breakup, people would just say, forget it, never again. I am done. I have had enough! We don’t though. That is a good thing. Just because one person has hurt you does not mean that the next person will.
I often tell people that there are members of the opposite sex out there, feeling exactly as you do. They feel alone and have a desire to meet their true love. They are afraid, too. They have been hurt, too.
Never give up on finding love!
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?