Kids on Time
One of my most popular posts has been a post I wrote about Our Family Wizard. I did not plan it that way, but that is far and above the most read post from my blog. When I was court ordered to use it, I thought that it was wrong that one company gets all the business around the country. When I divorced, that was the only program out there and I found much of it to be somewhat archaic. I haven’t been on Our Family Wizard for a while to view anything other than emails, so I do not know if there have been improvements, but the icons drove me nuts. They were very child like. I do not know about you, but my kids were not the ones using the program. My ex and I were. I wanted a more grown up program.
Well, technology is catching up to the coparenting world and I have been connected to another coparenting tool by way of Twitter. I wanted to pass it along as an alternative to Our Family Wizard. It is called Kids on Time. Check it out and let me know what you think of it.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015