- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in Abuse, Battered Women's Groups, Child Custody, Children, Coparenting, Coping, Court Authorities, divorce, Divorce Nastiness, Domestic Abuse, Domestic Violence, Family Court, hopelessness, negativity, optimism, Parent Coordinator, Parenting Consultants, Parenting Time, Relationships, self care, significant others, Single parenting, support
- Leave a comment
Less Help for Domestic Abuse Victims
As a nation, we are facing some very tough times. I cannot imagine what it is like for those of you going through an expensive divorce or hostile co parenting situation in which you have to pay a parenting consultant to take over the legal custody of your children (that is what they do, basically), when you are struggling to make ends meet, or worse yet, are unemployed.
There is a website where you can watch for company closings and layoffs. I happened to look at it tonight because my boyfriend’s employer was laying people off today. He survived this cut and was very thankful. If you are interested, check out the website here.
What saddened me the most is that here in Minnesota, Range Women Advocates will be laying off half of their staff. Very sad. There are not enough of these organizations or employees in the first place. I just wanted to share the information for those readers who may live in the area.
We are all going to go through tough times, but do not despair. We WILL make it through. Get support wherever you can find it.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- TeamHCU on Coparent Hell: Parenting Consultants Keep the Fire Raging
- bestrevengeonanex on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- TeamHCU on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?