- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in Abuse, anger, Attitude, balance, Child Custody, Children, Communication, confidence, Conflict, Coparenting, Coping, Court Authorities, Distrust, divorce, Divorce Coaching, Divorce Nastiness, Domestic Abuse, Domestic Violence, downward spiral, Faith, Family Court, hopelessness, lies, motivation, Music, Music videos, optimism, Parent Coordinator, Parenting Consultants, Parenting Time, personal growth, positive thinking, positivity, Regrets, Relationships, self care, Single parenting, Songs, support
- Leave a comment
Like a Fly on the Wall
Every once in a while I hear a song that sounds perfect for the high conflict co-parenting situation and my own metamorphosis from victim to strong outspoken advocate. These lyrics grabbed me. See what you think if you apply them to your own situation.
If you could just see it all just like a fly on the wall, would you be able to accept what you can’t control?
The fights are exhausting and frightening, this I do know. Can you start to separate your life from the high conflict court mind control and time that you hold with your children and not let it in? Sometimes, we create our own prison.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015