Midweek Music Post
Ah, Life is crazy. The good news is that I have only 17 actual school days left and then I will have my Bachelor’s degree. Another great thing about that is that I will be able to devote a lot more time to blogging, something I have come to love. I am going to try to get back to those great posts that drew so many readers. My hope is that if I lost anyone with the site split and the host change that they will all find their way to the Court Craziness Blog 2.0!
For tonight, here is an intriguing video for you!
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?