Mistakes Moms Make
Yesterday I reached out to the Liz Library to help me promote my book, “The Parenting Consultant Nightmare“. Liz declined because she is opposed to joint custody. I am, too, but I can respect Liz’s opinion. I am not sure why people neglect the word, “Nightmare” in my book’s title. The book is not a pro PC book. Apparently Liz thought it was promoting parenting consultants. It is not. No matter. It was good that it gave me reason to review the Liz Library again. I had not been there for quite some time and I find much of the information on the site extremely helpful to the parents who are being held prisoner in the Family Court System and I have listed the site in my resources page.
I found out a couple of tidbits from the Liz Library. One I am going to cover in a new post, but the other is a very accurate article about mistakes moms make in custody cases. Please read about it here.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015