Monday Night Support Group
Just a reminder that the divorce support group meets on Monday evenings at Brooklyn United Methodist Church in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. Please join us if you are in the area. All are welcome. Whether you are contemplating divorce or still struggle after many years, this is a place to come to talk and find support from others who have lived it. I hope to see you there at 7 PM on Monday evenings! First time attendees receive a free gift.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?