- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in Abuse, Abusive Relationships, Bad guys, Being punished, Child Abuse, Coparenting, Coparenting Help Minnesota, Court Authorities, custody, divorce, Domestic Abuse, Domestic Violence, Ex Spouse, Family Court, Fear, fighting, Good Guys, judgement, Movie Clips, Parenting, Parenting Time, Physical Abuse, Single parenting, Systems, Unhealthy Relationships, Video
- Leave a comment
More Court Import to Report
Oh, my gosh, where do I start???
There are so many things happening in Minnesota Family Courts. Somethings I can report and some I cannot report just yet, but stay tuned.
In today’s news, here is a new blog that seems very informative for people in the throws of Family Court System. I used to tell people that I felt as though I had been thrown in prison, even though I had committed no crime, other than to get divorced. Anyway, here’s the blog (they picked up the Michelle MacDonald unlawful detainment, too):
Also, I know I keep repeating myself about Michelle MacDonald, mighty warrior, but she is. There is a hearing on Friday in the civil rights case against Judge David Knutson in the Sandra Rucki case. This is something to watch as it can have far reaching implications across the nation. Families should not be in the court system for years and have their children swallowed up by it. If you are not in it, don’t go there! If you are in it, do everything you can to get out. Now. If you need help, I can share some strategies with you! My contact info is above (on the header).
If you’d like to know more about the Rucki case and the Federal lawsuit against Judge Knutson, here are some videos to watch:
Last, but certainly not least, do not forget to watch Divorce Corp the movie, January 10, 2013-January 16, 2013.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015