- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in balance, Child Custody, Children, Communication, Conflict, Coparenting, Coping, Distrust, divorce, Divorce Coaching, Divorce Nastiness, Life's Doors Mediation, New Coparent Coach Features, Parenting Time, personal growth, self care, Single parenting, support
- Leave a comment
No Support Group 1/28/13
I have a bad cold, possibly the flu so I have decided to cancel tomorrow night’s divorce support group. Better not to spread it around, especially to parents with children to care for. We will plan to meet the next Monday. Hope to see you there! Rest up.
Image courtesy of stuart miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?