- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in accusations, anger, Attitude, balance, Child Custody, Children, Communication, Conflict, Coparenting, Coping, Court Authorities, divorce, Divorce Coaching, Divorce Nastiness, Family Court, Life's Doors Mediation, motivation, New Coparent Coach Features, personal growth, Relationships, self care, support
- Leave a comment
On the Move
I can finally announce my new business address. I am moving my office to 299 Coon Rapids Blvd. in Coon Rapids. This move will give me the space to offer the high conflict diversion program, a first of its kind offering in Minnesota. Classes are offered on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8:30 pm. Choose the night that works best for you. The program is designed so that you can join any week. If you are involved with a hostile co-parenting situation, you will want to take these classes. The program works only if one parent goes through the program and you will not have to worry about being in class with your ex. If both parents enroll, they will attend on separate nights or one will attend after the other has completed the program.
There are plans to expand the high conflict diversion program to different areas of the twin cities so if Coon Rapids is not convenient for you, tell me where you’d like to see the program offered. I want to make sure that I go where there is interest. If you live too far away from the metro area and would be interested in attending a live web program, let me know that as well. I am open to all ideas that help parents in the state of Minnesota.
You will start seeing the Coparent Coach integrated into Life’s Doors Mediation. Not to worry, this blog and the forum will not go away. I will still make everything available to my faithful readers. All services offered by the Coparent Coach will be available through Life’s Doors Mediation. You may see that the blog and forum pages are listed on the mediation site and linked back here. I hope this isn’t too confusing for you. This blog will continue to be maintained.
Feel free to call me if you have any questions.
Image courtesy of SundayMorning / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?