- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in accusations, Attitude, Child Custody, Children, Communication, Conflict, Coparenting, Coping, Court Authorities, Distrust, divorce, Divorce Coaching, Divorce Nastiness, downward spiral, Faith, Family Court, hopelessness, Music, Parenting Time, positive thinking, positivity, Regrets, Relationships, self care, significant others, Single parenting, Songs, support
- Leave a comment
:-( Sad News to Report
I am very sad to share the news I am going to share with you. As soon as I saw the headline, I wondered if it was the same country star I had written about in a previous post. I am very sad to say that it was.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015