Save Your Sanity
I have been where you are. The legal system is anxiety producing to say the least. All of the people you come in contact with seem to think that you know everything about the process or they are too busy to explain things in a basic way that you can understand. Every question, every email and every phone call costs money. That is great news for a lawyer, but not for you. You can come through this with flying colors. Your children can come through this with flying colors as well. You have to believe in yourself through the process. You have to believe in your parenting skills. You also need to not allow yourself to fall into an ongoing trap. This blog is under construction, but check back. I will do my best to give you helpful posts and if there is anything you’d like to see me write about or you need some help, don’t hesitate to contact me.
(repost from 1/11/11)
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?