Sunday Quote to Consider
In times of transition, you may feel like you have no idea who you are or what you want out of life. There are times when a world is turned upside down. It is very unsettling. If you don’t know the outcome of a situation, it may be easy to listen to everyone else and try to do and be what they tell you to do and be.
The strong soul will know when they are not sure where life is headed, but can also see that what others are suggesting to them is not the right thing. It is hard to stand up in the strong winds of the unknown.
If you can, embrace the times of transition. It is your time to re invent yourself and take your life where you want it to go. To take on what others want you to will only confuse you. You will have to undo some of those wrong choices that you make. Take comfort in knowing that you are in transition and have no clue what the outcome will be. Life doesn’t hold any guarantees anyway. It is in times of transition that we soul search and find what it is we have not been doing with our life.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?