That Paralyzed Feeling
This song sums up very well how you can get stuck. It is rarely what you want to do. When you go through a traumatic experience sometimes it seems there is no way to move forward. Then sometimes you just wait. Waiting and waiting for some event that you are not even sure of what it is. It is not living when you put your life on hold. The good news is that you don’t have to put your life on hold. Whatever it is that holds you back, there are many of us out here who would like to help you break free and move forward. You can enjoy life again. Ask me how.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?