The Case Against a Presumption of Joint Custody in Minnesota
The following is a document with written objections to the idea of having the state of Minnesota go to the presumption of joint custody as the standard. Even though most legal authorities will tell you that there is no presumption of custody in the state, if Minnesota does not have the joint custody presumption, one would think that means the presumption is sole custody.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015