The Disappointments of Life
Disappointments like what is happening with this Blog. I am a big believer in everything happens for a reason. Things here are going to work out just fine. I found it way too challenging and time consuming to get my wordpress blog on this page. Too much time back and forth between the host and WordPress. I tried many of the different things I was educated on how to do and nothing worked. I give up. Now I can get on with the day to day actual work! Thank goodness.
Still, it is all good and I have faith that it will be better than what I had originally planned. Try to apply that to your situation. Sometimes prayers seem to be unanswered. What really happens, at least in my opinion, is that they ARE answered. It is just a different answer than we had hoped for or expected.
Sometimes we have to just ride that roller coaster that life sometimes puts on on until we have had enough and we make peace with what we have. Then, sometimes, a funny thing will happen. You will be glad that things turned out the way they did. It happens in all areas of life, love, work, financial, you name it, it isn’t always in your control.
Persistence will pay off in some form. Go with it and enjoy the ride.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?