- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in Abuse, accusations, anger, Attitude, balance, Books, Child Custody, Children, Communication, confidence, Conflict, Coparenting, Coping, Court Authorities, Distrust, divorce, Divorce Coaching, Divorce Nastiness, Domestic Abuse, Domestic Violence, Faith, Family Court, Holidays, hopelessness, lies, Life's Doors Mediation, motivation, negativity, New Coparent Coach Features, optimism, Our Family Wizard, Parent Coordinator, Parenting Consultants, Parenting Time, personal growth, positive thinking, positivity, Regrets, Relationships, School, School Staff, self care, significant others, Single parenting, support
- Leave a comment
The Parenting Consultant Nightmare is Now Available!
Its here. It’s here!!! Much later than I had hoped, but it is here! Editing is a tedious process and I have learned that for future books, but hopefully that makes this title user friendly.
I am not a lawyer and I am not a psychologist, but this book has tips you need to avoid a Parenting Consultant Nightmare for your family. If you read it and think that your parenting consultant should read it, do not give it to them personally. Email me with their info and I will make them aware of the book and encourage them to read it. You might get in trouble with your pc for implying they do not know what they are doing. Allow me to take the risk for you!
Also, tell anyone you know who is living in Family Court hell that there is a guide to parenting consultants now available.
Buy it today on Amazon or Create space
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?