There is little justice in Family Court
Even the professionals admit that. So why all the touchy feely nonsense? Why don’t they just handle the legal part of this legal event and send you off on your own? Lord knows when one reads the following news stories, we all know there are no checks and balances in the system. In Family Court there are too many gray areas, or so is the excuse for the lack of common decency. Is this a gray area? Or should the Mom not be forced to pay this monster?
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015