Warm Fuzzies for Saturday Morning
This is so adorable. I have only spent a few short months out of my entire life without a dog. I would never want to try that again. Animals are so good to us and good for us. If you are struggling with loneliness,consider adopting a pet. A dog will protect you and stay by your side when you are sick. And, no one in your life will ever be as excited to see you when you come home. Nothing compares to the companionship of a dog.
This song is a great tribute to dogs, too. Enjoy these videos and enjoy your Saturday!
Some of the best, heart tugging dog movies ever:
1. Hachi: A Dog’s Tale
2. My Dog Skip
3. Marley and Me
4. Turner and Hooch
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?