We Can’t be Friends
I still have fond memories of my last relationship. I am in a new relationship now, with the one I have waited my entire life for. When I hear a song like this, I know I did the right thing the last go around. My ex boyfriend wanted to stay friends, but I am someone who doesn’t believe you can or should do that. My thoughts at the time were that we would both seek a new relationship and it did not make sense that we would continue the “friends” thing for long, so why prolong the inevitable? After all, why would I want to go hang out at my ex’s house with him and a new girlfriend? Why would she want me there? Why would I want to take a new love to hang out with my old boyfriend? To me it would be disrespectful to tell my new love that I was going to go spend time with my ex. As much as I still respect my ex boyfriend as a person, sometimes relationships have to end.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?