You Have the Right to Remain Silent…
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
Oh, yeah. Berlin. Awesome. Whenever I hear a song that is well suited to those in the family court nightmare I have to add it. On a side note, Berlin was one of my favorite bands ever. I can’t believe that I never thought to listen to them during my court ordeal. I was into really angry music then so I guess this might have been too tame.
Music was my first love and I enjoy sharing it. I hope to introduce some not so well known artists to people who have never been exposed to it before. I think music really does soothe the savage beast and when you are going through difficult times it can be a brief escape from what you are going through…or maybe I was a DJ in a past life. No matter. Enjoy (and if you like it, buy it) Love Life :
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?