National Day of Prayer
I Can’t tell you what prayer and miracles from above have meant to my life. I know that not everyone believes, but I can tell you that it was the difference between living and dying from my ordeal. I also know that my most successful clients survive and thrive because they believe.
If you have never tried the power of prayer before, why not give it a try today, on this national day of prayer? You have nothing to lose and it just might change your heart, mind, and direction of your life!
Blessings to all!
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?