The Cinderella Law: Government Regulation of Parental Love
This world is getting crazier by the minute. Parents and families are under attack. We cannot allow it.
Could parents in the UK lose custody of children or be thrown in jail if the government determines that the parent does not love their children enough? This has happened to one father, who has not only lost custody of his daughter but the judge ordered the child will be adopted, and sent to live in the US. And if a controversial new law called “The Cinderella Law” is passed, parents will be subject to the governmental regulation of love and emotion, and if found lacking, parents could be criminally charged with abuse and face up to 10 years in prison; and their children would likely become wards of the state.
FATHER LOSES CUSTODY BECAUSE LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH
Feb 2014:An immigrant father (not named) from Cameroon, West Africa lost custody of his 7-year old daughter in the Family Division of London and Birmingham because the family court…
View original post 2,033 more words
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?