One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
Boy, do I agree with this! Especially when it comes to the idea that a court authority should take over and manage your life, when to them, you appear out of control. Things never get any more in control while living under a microscope! Nope. your life only improves under your control. How can we make the Family Courts understand this premise? While you might seem certifiably crazy to them, many a court authority doesn’t come across as all that sane either!
For the record I am not Nurse Ratched. It is far more likely that I would be leading the revolt, the escape from the asylum, especially in light of my crush on Jack Nicholson. The fact that it may not be wise to lead the criminally insane to freedom away from their medical care, would likely not enter my consciousness. I have a mercy and compassion that is not always reason and logic based and sometimes completely disregards the long term consequences.
I seldom allow it to rule over me however, having a bit of discernment and wisdom. I was not one of the environmentalists who set the minks from the mink farm free so they could all freeze to death and be slaughtered by coyotes. I did however smirk when I read about it, with a bit of a wry smile, because that really is the nature of human beings. Often…
View original post 559 more words
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?