Here’s the scoop!
Last year, Life’s Doors Mediation went to all sliding scale fees for Mediation, Parenting Consultant and Parenting Time Expediter services. The change has been a good one for everyone, especially, the families that I want to serve. This has led me to the decision to go full sliding scale fee for 2015. Starting next year (and if you mention this post to me before then), all coaching and parent advocate services will be a sliding scale fee. My goal has always been to reach parents and help families to mostly stay out of court when possible, but to use the court in the most efficient way possible for those who do have to use it. Life is all about balance. Family Court should be there in some instances, but realistically, courts or the law cannot help you with emotional issues. A key piece of the coaching services I provide involves looking realistically at what is causing you the most difficulty, weeding out what you can combat on your own, what you need a lawyer to help you with, and what things are not yours to “fix”, but instead, learning to protect yourself and your children from abuses and intrusions from those who lash out at you.
Many things help you when used strategically, but you have to know where, when and how to apply them. This is where I come in. I am a divorce and co parenting coach, parent advocate, high conflict program instructor and mediation professional. Life’s Doors Mediation does focus on divorce and hostile co parenting issues, but I also coach couples and individuals on dating, confidence, self-awareness and much more!
Visit the website and if you are interested in coaching, give me a call and ask about my new sliding scale fees for coaching.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?