Minnesotans have been Discouraged from Selecting their Judges
Under a constitutional democracy, freedom, liberty, and personal independence exist only if society compels the institutions of government to be governed by the rule of law. Under such a system, the necessary condition that must exist before the law can be useful in restoring freedom and liberty is the equal sharing of power between the various institutions of government. However, such co-existence and equal sharing of power is not sufficient to guarantee preservation of individual rights under a constitution. Such a guarantee exists only if the members of each of the executive branch, the legislative branch, and the judicial branch are held to account to society for their decisions and actions. In Minnesota, the constitutional right of the voters to hold the judiciary accountable has been severely restricted by a set of laws that: (1) strongly discourage challenged judicial elections; (2) encourage those voters who do vote for judges to…
View original post 814 more words
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?