I have some thought provoking posts coming, but they are not appropriate for today. Instead, enjoy some hope at Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and your family! I always pray for God’s blessing for you. For anyone who is experiencing the trauma of Family Court’s oversight of your family, I know how difficult this time can be. I also know that the holidays can be a time of dread and fear for you. That is not how it is supposed to be. You deserve peace, happiness, and laughter! Life’s Doors Mediation is wishing you a peaceful 2015.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?