Appellate Court Cases to watch
Well, here is something that could be huge! I remain skeptical that any state is going to win one of these. The state courts have to take care of Domestic Relations cases, per the US Supreme Court. State courts do little about Family Court matters, and the legislatures no longer realize it is their job to hold the judiciary accountable! Funny, how government has become so big that no one in office understands their role anymore! The state legislatures thinks the state supreme court rules will hold judges and lower courts accountable, while the state supreme court waits for legislatures to hold them accountable. It’s all business as usual, while the consumers/voters who need redress suffer. Still, let’s watch and see.
About lifesdoorsmediationI am a mediator, Life and Divorce Coach and an Instructor of a High Conflict Divorce Program.
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- Uplifting Friday Spirit! July 17, 2015
- Mending Broken Relationships July 10, 2015
- highconflictu on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Anonymous on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- Nanscileena bordone on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?