- by lifesdoorsmediation
- in Child Custody, Children of divorce, Co-parenting, Court Authorities, Courts, custody, Dads, Discover Your Piece LLC, divorce, Divorce Nastiness, Divorce with Children, Divorced Parent Mentors, Family Court, Family Court System, family law, Free E-Courses, High conflict consulting, high conflict divorce, High Conflict U, joint custody, joint custody conflict, Minnesota Courts, Moms, Parent Coordinator, Parent Coordinators, Parenting, parenting after divorce, Parenting Classes, Parenting Consultant Training, Parenting Consultants, Parenting Coordinators, School, Toxic Relationships, Training
- Leave a comment
Life’s Doors Mediation is partnered with Discover Your Piece. We are working together to make things better for divorced parents everywhere. I am sharing something new and exciting with you and I hope you will give it a try. Check out Discover Your Piece and their education site for High Conflict parents, High Conflict U!
High Conflict U offers a free e-course to learn everything you wanted to know about parenting time expeditors ( a role exclusive to the state of Minnesota ) and Parenting Consultant/Coordinators. Enroll now to learn about these important roles for your family.
© 2010-2017 by Susan Carpenter and Life’s Doors Mediation. All rights reserved
Hours & Info
Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- Leavers vs. the Left from lessonsfromtheendofamarriage August 1, 2017
- Thoughts From High Conflict U August 1, 2017
- Trouble With a Parenting Coordinator? July 11, 2017
- Free E-Course: Parenting Time Expediter vs Parenting Consultant-What’s the Difference June 9, 2017
- Living Rent Free in Your Head September 4, 2015
- TeamHCU on Coparent Hell: Parenting Consultants Keep the Fire Raging
- bestrevengeonanex on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?
- TeamHCU on Do You Recommend Your Parenting Consultant or PTE?